We believe that community wellness and personal well-being go hand in hand, which is why we’re launching our 10k for $10k Campaign. API Equality – Northern California staff, leaders, and supporters will run the inaugural Berkeley Half Marathon while raising money to support our work of making sure that LGBT API people feel safe, valued, and connected.
Will you join our team? Fill out this form!
- Set a fundraising goal anywhere between $100-$1,500 (aim high!)
- Join us for (optional) training sessions in the East Bay and San Francisco
- We’ll provide fundraising tools, scripts, and tips for easy & effective fundraising
- We’ll have prizes for runners AND donors!
- After the race, you’re invited to our celebratory Community bRUNch in West Berkeley–food, mimosas, and firepit!
When: Sunday, November 24th, 8:00am
Register here for 10k, 10 miles, or half marathon: https://berkeleyhalfmarathon.eventbrite.com/ (The 10K is $42.50 + $4.39 fee if you register with our team discount code: DSC15CHARITYAPI) *Please let us know if you would like to run and fundraise, but the registration fee presents a challenge to you.
Hate running but would still love to support the 10k for $10k Campaign? Let us know! We have plenty of opportunities to help.